LEMON AND PEPPERMINT SOAP
Juicy lemon – a superb tonic for the skin. The refreshing blend with zesty peppermint has an antiseptic and antibacterial effect. The abundance of vitamin C from lemons keeps the skin looking youthful, while peppermint has a cooling effect on the skin.
- Organic lemon essential oil helps to balance the skin’s oil levels. It clears and revives the skin, resulting in a clearer and healthier complexion.
- Organic peppermint essential oil is known for its antimicrobial and antibacterial effects. Peppermint gives a naturally cooling and refreshing feeling.
- Organic coconut oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It has amazing moisturizing effects which help to balance the skin’s dryness. It also gives the soap a rich foamy texture combined with excellent cleaning effects.
What makes this product special?
- This soap has antiseptic and antibacterial effects.
- Peppermint soap has a naturally cooling and refreshing effect on the skin.
- It’s made of 100% plant-based oils: olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, sesame seed oil, cocoa butter and scented with lemon and peppermint essential oils. 80% of the soap’s ingredients are organic.
Vegan, cruelty-free, handmade and natural. The product is free of preservatives, chemical and animal products, synthetic fragrances and colourants.
The aromatic notes of our refreshing soap are filled by the scents of lemon and peppermint. The soap has a cooling effect on the skin and stimulates blood circulation. The mild aroma is particularly noticeable under a hot shower.
Magrada soaps are handmade in small batches using an acient cold pressed method to guarantee the effectiveness and freshness of our products. There might be a difference in color from one batch to another, depending on what season the ingredients were harvested.
The oils in the soap are not heated over 40°C. This way all the useful effects of the oils are preserved and provides maximum benefits to the skin.
The manufacturer is in possession of ISO 14001 and EMAS certificates. Produced without elemental chlorine. The paper bears the European Community eco-label.
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Aqua, Cocos Nucifera oil*, Elaeis Guineesis Oil*, Sodium hydroxide, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum Oil**, Mentha Piperita Oil**, CI11680****, Citral***, Limonene***
*Certified organic oil
**Certified organic essential oil
***LIMONENE and CITRAL – Aromatic component of natural aromas. Found in numerous essential oils such as lemon, grapefruit and peppermint.
**** Mineral pigment