LAVENDER BODY SCRUB Award-winning Anne & Stiil Ilulemmik 2017
Lavender is known as a beloved medinical plant thanks to its aromatic and soothing effects. The luxurious combination of natural oils and their rich aromas helps to create a relaxing and calm feeling for the body. Finely milled sea salt removes dead skin cells gently and efficiently. The skin is soft, smooth and silky.
- Organic lavender essential oil is rich in valuable essential oils. When inhaled, the oils have a calming effect, relieve tension and help You to fall asleep. Lavender helps to find the inner balance.
- Organic white grapefruit essential oil’s refreshing aroma invigorates the senses. It also has a stimulating effect on blood circulation, which helps to fight againt cellulite.
- The crisp juniper essential oil has a fresh and clear but a lightly woody aroma. It’s used in aromatherapy to strengthen and calm the mood.
- Organic apricot kernel oil is a fast absorbing oil that nourishes the skin with vitamins A, C and E as well as useful fatty acids and antioxidants.
What makes this product special?
- It removes dead skin cells gently and efficiently.
- It’s 100% made of organic vegetable oils: jojoba, apricot and thistle oil.
- It consists of a finely grind mineral salt which has preserved the biologically active compounds: potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, selenium, copper, silicon, iodine, iron, zinc and manganese which help to regulate the nutrition and purification of body cells and relax the muscles.
Vegan, cruelty-free, handmade and natural.The product is free of preservatives, chemical and animal products, synthetic fragrances and colourants.
Natural sea salt is obtained by evaporating seawater with the help of the sun and wind. Then the salt is washed, dried and ground. We use the finest ground sea salt for making our body scrubs.
- Cold pressed organic thistle oil is 78% made of linoleic acid which helps to recover and maintain the skin’s humidity level and doesn’t clog Your pores. This oil owns the Cosmos Certified certificate.
- Cold pressed organic apricot kernel oil is rich in oleic nad linoleic acid, diferent minerals and vitamins A, B, C and F. It’s very well absorbed to the skin and deeply nourishing with a light texture. This oil also owns the Cosmos Certified certificate.
- Cold pressed organic jojoba oil is made from the seeds of a Mexican desert’s evergreen shrub. These seeds 50-60% consist of a wax that turns liquid at room temperature and it’s high in vitamin A and E.
The package has ISO 14001 and EMAS certificates. Produced free of elemental chlorine. The paper has the European Community eco-label.
Apply body scrub with circular movements on moist skin, rinse with water and dry. There is no need to apply a separate oil or cream to the skin after use. Use one or two times a week.
Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil**, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil**, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil ***, Linalool***, Limonene***
*Certified Organic Oil
**Certified Organic Essential Oil
***Scent component of natural aromas
The color and odor of the product may vary due to the use of natural ingredients.