BIRCH SAP SOAP Pure Beauty Awards 2016 Shortlisted
Nordic birch sap – the timeless elixir of youth. Enriched with trace elements from herbs, birch sap leaves the skin especially soft, silky, and shiny. It’s an unique product with no color or fragrance, which makes it good for sensitive skin.
- Birch sap – this product is 33% made of pure birch sap. It has birch tree sterols, which have antibacterial, wound-healing and normalizing-balancing effects on the skin. It also consists of tannins that are known for its anti-inflammatory effects and vitamins B and C.
- Organic sesame seed oil is good source of vitamin E and B complexes and minerals such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. This oil is very moisturizing so it’s ideal for dry skin.
What makes this product special?
- It’s an unique product with no color or fragrance and it helps to protect the skin from bacteria.
- Birch Sap Soap is made in collaboration with the University of Tartu.
- It’s ideal for even the most sensitive skin.
- It’s made of 100% plant-based oils: olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, sesame seed oil and cocoa butter. 80% of the soap’s ingredients are organic.
Vegan, cruelty-free, handmade and natural. The product is free of preservatives, chemical and animal products, synthetic fragrances and colourants.
Birch Sap Soap is made in collaboration with the University of Tartu. The university made a research about the components of the Birch Sap Soap and the first experimental production of this soap was made together with the university.
Magrada soaps are handmade in small batches using an acient cold pressed method to guarantee the effectiveness and freshness of our products. There might be a difference in color from one batch to another, depending on what season the ingredients were harvested.
The oils in the soap are not heated over 40°C. This way all the useful effects of the oils are preserved and provides maximum benefits to the skin.
The manufacturer is in possession of ISO 14001 and EMAS certificates. Produced without elemental chlorine. The paper bears the European Community eco-label.
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Betula Alba Juice, Cocos Nucifera oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil*, Sodium hydroxide*, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*
*Certified organic oil