JUNIPER AND RHASSOUL CLAY SOAP
5.10 €100 g Oily and combination skin
The woody scent of juniper together with ancient clay in a peeling soap for everyday use. Juniper, known for its antiseptic properties, and highly prized Rhassoul clay, improve the skin’s texture and elasticity. The cleansing soap gently removes dead skin cells while also reducing scaling and dryness.
- Juniper tea and natural juniper essential oil – the oil has a fresh, clear but a light woody scent. Juniper is known for its antiseptic effects that stimulate blood circulation and clears the skin.
- Highly prized Rhassoul clay has excellent absorbing effects, which makes it a very effective skin cleanser. It removes dirt, toxines and clogged pores which is why it’s good for skin with acne.
- Organic cocoa oil is rich in essential fatty acids, which help to strengthen the skin’s protective barrier to avoid the dryness of the skin.
What makes this product special?
- It has a gently exfoliating structure.
- Juniper soap has antiseptic effects.
- It’s made of 100% plant-based oils: olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, sesame seed oil, cocoa butter and scented with juniper, lavender and white grapefruit essential oils. 80% of the soap’s ingredients are organic.
Vegan, cruelty-free, handmade and natural. The product is free of preservatives, chemical and animal products, synthetic fragrances and colourants.
Rhassoul clay is a mineral-rich reddish-brown clay that mixes very well with water, making it smooth and gentle for the skin. It’s a truly fine quality clay from ancient sites – the fruitful Atlas Mountains of Morocco, where it has been used in body care products, soaps and shampoos for over 1400 years.
Magrada soaps are handmade in small batches using an acient cold pressed method to guarantee the effectiveness and freshness of our products. There might be a difference in color from one batch to another, depending on what season the ingredients were harvested.
The oils in the soap are not heated over 40°C. This way all the useful effects of the oils are preserved and provides maximum benefits to the skin.
The manufacturer is in possession of ISO 14001 and EMAS certificates. Produced without elemental chlorine. The paper bears the European Community eco-label.
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Juniperus Communis Water, Cocos Nucifera oil*, Elaeis Guineensis Oil*, Sodium hydroxide, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Montmorillonite, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*, Juniperus Communis**, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil**, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil**, Linalool***, Limonene***
*Certified organic oil
**Certified organic essential oil
***Limonene and Linalool – Aromatic component of natural aromas. Found in numerous essential oils such as lemon, grapefruit and peppermint.