CALENDULA LIP BALM
4.80 €10g All skin types
Calendula is rich in bioflavonoids and antioxidants that soothe the lips. With its miraculous emollient effect, this medicinal plant makes your lips smooth and gives them a healthy shine. Calendula creamy lip balm has smoothing and firming properties.
- Organic cold pressed prickly pear seed oil contains bioactive compounds that effectively regenerate and repair the lip surface. The oil also protects against the harmful effects of external factors.
- Organic cold pressed avocado oil is made from pressed pulp. This oil helps keep lips soft and moisturized. Avocado oil is a great source of fatty acids that provide the skin with essential nutrients to prevent moisture loss.
Calendula contains 3.5 times more carotene than a carrot and 40 times the vitamin C of a lemon.
- Beeswax helps heal wounds and cracked skin thanks to its antibacterial properties. It is ideal for soothing and moisturizing the skin.
- Sea buckthorn oil contains antioxidants, vitamins C and E, omega-7 fatty acids and carotenoids. This deep nourishing oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Avocado oil helps keep lips soft and moisturized. Avocado oil is a great source of fatty acids that provide the skin with essential nutrients to prevent moisture loss.
- Castor oil has a high concentration of in ricinoleic acid that makes this cold pressed oil particularly unique. Castor oil retains moisture, preventing water loss through the outer layer of the skin.
- Cocoa butter as a cold pressed oil is a powerful source of vitamin E and omega-9 fatty acids.
- Sunflower oil is incredibly rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids omega-6 and omega-9. Lightweight and nourishing, it is ideal for moisturizing and restoring the skin.
- Olive oil penetrates the skin layers and deeply softens the skin, making the skin glow.
- Prickly pear seed oil contains bioactive compounds that effectively regenerate and repair the lip surface. The oil also effectively protects against the adverse effects of external factors.
- Shea butter has a high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins. This butter from Africa also has anti-inflammatory and curative properties.
This creamy lip cream is perfect for everyday use. We recommend using the lip balm just before going to sleep to treat chapped lips.
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Cera Alba*, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
*Certified organic ingredient
The color and odor of the product may vary due to the use of natural ingredients.